Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
Welcome to Sbayamobile.com. Sbayamobile.com Services provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Sbayamobile.com, use Sbaya mobile products or services, use Sbaya mobile applications for mobile, or use mobile provided by Sbaya mobile in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Sbaya mobile Services”). By using the Sbayamobile Services, you agree, on behalf of yourself and all members of your household and others who use any Service under your account, to the following conditions
Please read these conditions carefully.
We offer a wide range of Sbaya mobile Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use an Sbaya mobile Service, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Sbaya mobile Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Sbayamobile.com process your personal information through Sbaya mobile websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Sbayamobile.com Services”). By using Sbaya mobile Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Sbaya Mobile Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Sbaya mobile Services. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Sbaya mobile Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Sbaya mobile Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Sbaya mobile Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Sbaya mobile Services and other content served by or on behalf of Sbaya mobile on other websites. Click here to see examples of what we collect.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Click here to see additional examples of the information we receive.
For What Purposes Does Sbaya Mobile Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Sbaya Mobile Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Sbaya mobile Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Sbaya mobile Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Sbaya mobile Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Sbaya mobile, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Sbaya mobile Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries sbayamobile.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Sbaya mobile Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store, and enable third-party skills through our Alexa services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded credit cards. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that sbayamobile.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Sbaya mobile and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our condition of us and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Sbaya mobile, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Sbaya mobile account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
When you use Sbaya mobile Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Sbaya mobile Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any Sbaya mobile Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Sbaya mobile or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Sbaya mobile Service is the exclusive property of Sbaya mobile and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Sbaya mobile Service are trademarks or trade dress of Sbaya mobile in the U.S. and other countries. Sbaya mobile’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Sbaya mobile’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Sbaya mobile. All other trademarks not owned by Sbaya mobile that appear in any Sbaya mobile Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Sbaya mobile.